- We bring you an easy and fun way to trademark your gorgeous creations! A personalised rubber stamp with an ink pad to use for stamping your logo, care instructions, sizes or whatever information you need onto your items. The stamp can be used on your clothing collection, fabric, packaging paper, cardboard boxes, paper cards, wooden items, canvas and so much more!
- The stamped logo/image can only be in one colour (depending on the ink colour). Logos or images which are too detailed may not be suitable for stamp making, especially in small sizes.
- If you require a stamp with your business logo, please provide your logo in vector or ai format suitable for laser engraving, or a fee may apply for vectorising the logo. Suitable vector files include, but are not limited to files with the extension: .ai, .svg, .eps, .pdf. If you're unsure if your file is suitable for laser engraving, get in touch with us and we'll have a look at it at no charge.
- Your logo will be scaled to fit in the chosen size and we may need to make the letters bolder to make sure the stamp comes out clear. Once your order is placed, we'll start working on the design and send you an art proof to confirm the design before we go ahead with the engraving.
- The fabric ink pad we offer, for an extra price, is suitable for use on fabric, unpainted wood, uncoated paper (will not dry on glossy paper), Japanese papers, leather (tanned leather), unglazed pottery and more. It is suitable for heat setting on natural fabrics using an iron when dry (at the temperature recommended for your fabric, the stamped image becomes permanent when set and does not fade away with washing. The ink is water-based, archival and acid free.
- Use instructions for the ink pad:
Drying - Needs to include drying time for paper. Treat with heat source (dryer, iron or heat gun) for at least 15 seconds for permanence. Drying time varies based on surface/material, humidity, etc.
When heat setting with an iron, place a cloth between your project and the iron.
Ink must be heat set on textiles with an iron. It is recommended that the “cotton” or “high” temperature setting be used for at least 15 seconds. Lower temperature settings may result in decreased permanence.
After heat setting, items can be washed and images will remain (varies by fabric type.)
Use hair dryer to heat set the ink on wood and terracotta. Ink may wash out of fabrics prior to heat setting (some staining may occur.)
- Material: Clear acrylic - rubber - felt pad (may be discarded for smaller size stamps)
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight will differ according to the stamp size. The sizes mentioned below are an indication of the size of the base, the rubber part will be slightly smaller.
- We aim to provide you with a product that best resembles what is in the photo but please bear in mind that the design will often require modification to suit your chosen customisations
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Wipe the rubber part of the stamp after each use to preserve its cleanliness.
- Please bear in mind that the average processing time is usually from 3 to 5 business days. However, the order processing times may be longer depending on the availability of the ink pad. We will let you know after you place your order. If you'd like your order processed urgently, please check out our terms and conditions here.
- Cadeaurable will not be held responsible for any misuse of our products